Kepo pellet boilers are made with great care and experience, coupled with excellent build quality, neat finish, and many new technical details that allow greater comfort in exploitation.
Kepo offers four models of boilers with different power output (15kW, 20kW, 25kW and 35kW). Each model has two variations: AC (automatic cleaning of the burner) and MC (manual burner cleaning). The models do not differ in other technical aspects, except for the way the burner is cleaned.
Features and Advantages of KEPO Pellet Boilers
- Increased energy efficiency
- Practical and prompt servicing
- Good insulation of the door, heat exchanger cap, and water section of the boiler
- Easy cleaning of heat exchangers inside the boiler in a single hand move
- Large size of the ash tank
- Large pellet tank with an optional installation of an additional pellet tank
- Quality burner with efficient combustion
- Automatic cleaning of the burner (AC series only)
- Quality and elegant paint finish
- Adjustable lock and door
- Adjustable pellet ignition heater
- Solid and more reliable auger feed
- WiFi remote control
Proven Quality Boilers
Our boilers are made of high quality materials and are an efficient, economical, environmentally friendly, and comfortable way of heating your living or business space.
Heat exchangers are seamless boiler tubes of P265GH quality. 40-50mm thick vermiculite is utilized to insulate the boiler. 20-60mm thick pressed stone wool is used for its external insulation. 3mm thick stainless steel springs are installed to clean the heat exchangers.
Based on these elements, and thanks to excellent structural solutions, we have received the CE certificate which confirms the compliance of our products with the European regulations and allows the presence of our products both in the domestic and European market.
High Level of Energy Efficiency
Kepo boilers are characterized by energy efficiency of 91%. This is owing to the boiler construction solutions, great combustion, and excellent insulation.
Depending on given parameters, Kepo boilers are fully automated. This means that you can program a seven-day regimen of their work, i.e. you can program when they switch on and off and what temperature they should maintain during a given period.
In addition to the built-in boiler automation, you can install a room thermostat that further increases comfort in operation and decreases pellet consumption.
Modern Manufacturing Technology
We keep up-to-date with the latest world trends, and we are constantly trying to raise the quality of our products by applying innovations in heating. We want to provide our customers with a modern product that meets their heating needs, with maximum comfort and rational use of energy.
We use the most modern equipment in the world of metal industry to produce Kepo boilers – from CNC machines for cutting and bending tin to the most modern welding machines.
Apart from CE marking that confirms the quality of our products, ISO 9001 standard has been implemented in the production process as well, enabling us to complete the entire process of production.
Kepo boilers are a domestic product in their entirety. Additional electrical components are imported from Italy, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
WiFi Module and Functions
WiFi module is used for wireless communication between the user and boiler, via an Android app and WiFi connection. It is necessary that the user has a WiFi router at home and an Android smartphone.
Connecting the module is very simple, as it connects directly to the electronics of the boiler. Directions for installation and connection of the user’s WiFi router with the boiler module can be found in the User manual that comes with the product.
After connecting the module to the boiler, it is necessary to download a “KEPO” app to your mobile device from the Google Play Store. After starting the app, you should enter your Username and Password, provided in the WiFi module manual.
With this app user can control the following boiler fuctions:
- Turning the boiler on and off
- Setting the power 1-5
- Checking all potential alarms
- Checking the current status of the boiler, ie. working regime (ON/OFF, current water temperature, Cleaning Final)
Additional pellet tank BigTank
As an option, we offer installation of an additional pellet tank of great capacity (225kg). The tank features maximum volume usage, which, combined with the integral tank, allows for greater autonomy. This option is available for all our boiler models.
Durability of Boilers and Equipment
By purchasing and installing a Kepo boiler, you solve the issue of heating for a longer period of time. Given the fact that the pellet boilers are relatively new products in our market, we still have no information about their longevity in practice. However, there are expectations that they will have a considerably longer service life compared to conventional solid fuel boilers.
If the average service life of a conventional solid fuel boiler – with 4mm thick tin, uncontrolled combustion, and a lot of condensation and acids arising from wet wood and coal – is about 10 years, it is expected that a pellet boiler – with 5mm thick tin, controlled combustion, and about 7% humidity pellets – will have a much longer service life.
Installing a thermoregulation mixing valve significantly increases the service life of the boiler. Its role is to minimize condensation, thus neutralizing any possibility of an untimely decay of boilerplate.
Mixing valve is recommended for better functioning of the boiler, water parts of the boiler have a 5-year warranty, while the warranty on its electrical parts is 2 years.
For a valid product warranty, the boiler is serviced exclusively by a technician authorized by Kepo. The first servicing is included in the price of the boiler. All subsequent servicing costs are borne by the buyer.
The first service includes:
- Checking if the boiler is properly connected and whether it meets all the conditions for proper operation
- Adjusting and commissioning the boiler
- Customer training in proper handling and maintenance
To ensure maximum energy efficiency and proper functioning of the system, it is advisable to do the major boiler service once a year. This will secure its proper operation in the next season.
The major service should be performed by a technician authorized by Kepo. The technician will teach you how to do it, so that you do it yourself, if you have the conditions. In case you do not want that obligation, Kepo technicians carry out general cleaning of boilers every year, from June to August.
Why Choose Pellet Heating?
Pellet boilers are the future of heating. They use wood biomass – the most widespread source of fuel in our region. Pellets are obtained through wood processing, and they are environmentally harmless, pressed fuel material in the form of small cylinders with a diameter of 6mm.
Pellet boiler provides you with far greater comfort in heating than a conventional solid fuel boiler:
- No need to buy wood for the entire season – buy pellets when necessary, at any time of the year.
- Minimum amount of ash. There are 30kg of ash per 3 tons of A1 quality pellets – incomparably less and therefore easier for disposal and cleaning.
- Far less storage space. If by any chance you wish to buy stocks of pellets for the heating season, you will require only 3.6m² of surface area for 3 tons of pellets.
- Equal initial operating costs – pellet boilers are more expensive than conventional boilers, but the difference in money buys you an incomparably greater comfort.
- More free time – easy filling, programming, and maintenance provide you with far fewer commitments on heating.
What Are the Pellet Heating Requirements?
To round off the investment, you need radiators, radiator valves, and piping.
Consequently, you can relax and enjoy the new way of heating.